MICE Space service is not only an opportunity to choose the necessary tourist services among Providers from all over the world, but also an opportunity to get high-quality visa support, which will be provided by our specialists.
ATTENTION: Starting from June 11, 2017, citizens of Ukraine who have biometric foreign passports for traveling abroad are exempt from the need to obtain a visa. Consulates and Embassies of the countries of the Schengen area do not accept biometric passports for obtaining visas.
Accordingly, owners of foreign passports of the old type (received before 2015) or new, but without biometrics, as before, have to issue visas for traveling abroad.
MICE Space visa support it is:
- General consultation on visa issues
- Initial consultation on visa requirements of the country
- Providing a full list of required documents for a visa
- Assistance in completing the applicant's visa application form
- Entry for an interview at the Visa Center or Consulate
- Additional recommendations for successful filing or interviewing
- Verification of the correctness of the prepared documents
- Preparation of documents that confirm the purpose of the applicant's travel (insurance policy, hotel booking, ticket reservation, routing)